- How our books can help you read if you are dyslexic
- Some examples of dyslexia friendly books for children
Guides by others
- Accessing books – a guide for dyslexic adults (PDF 1MB)
- Strategy flashcards for engaging with books (PDF 640KB)
- Series of books for adults designed to be dyslexia-friendly (PDF 300KB)
- Mainstream books – what constitutes a good choice for you (PDF 240KB)
- British Dyslexia Association New Technologies Committee (BDA NTC) is a committee of the British Dyslexia Association (BDA), who over many years have been concerned with all aspects of technology and how they can assist dyslexic people.