Our charity works tirelessly to provide accessible books for the thousands of Blind and Print Disabled people around the country. Library members tell us how having books they want in a way they need is not only a pleasure but really makes a difference to their lives.
But it cannot be done without the donations and efforts from our amazing fundraisers.
Could this be you?
There are many ways to get involved, here are just a few:
- Join us in one of our appeals – look under fundraising ideas.
- Run an event like cake and book sales or sponsored event, school disco or walk?
- Join in a sporting event and set up a donate page on MyDonate.
- Join our Brighton team 2017 for 10k, or for the brave the Marathon!
- Shop ONLINE through EasyFundraising.
- Buy our books on ebay – 100% of the sale goes back to the charity.
- Make us your CHARITY OF THE YEAR at your office.
- Nominate us at your local supermarkets for charitable token giving.
Have a look at our Fundraising Ideas list for inspiration!
Any ideas or queries are very welcome so please get in contact. Our fundraising team will be very happy to assist you in any way possible and provide the materials to get your event off to a flying start.
Fill In the form below or contact Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook and Twitter.